Whether your business is relatively young and HR-related tasks have been handled by a one-person team, or your business has been operating for multiple years with a fully staffed HR Department, Clavum provides HR Compliance Auditing solutions that meet the needs of your organization. We provide both full-service Compliance Audits to assess the employment practices, compliance and human resource functions within an organization. Completion of an HR Compliance Audit enables an organization to:
- Accurately identify the beneficial and problematic areas of current employment practices
- Strategically plan efforts needed for compliance and improvement
- Create a template to guide administration on not only industry best employment practices, but also compliance with state and federal regulations.
HR Consultants’ Compliance Audits examine the following key areas of the employment life cycle, compliance, and human resource functions, covering over 100 employment issues:
- Staffing & Hiring
- Benefits Administration
- HR Administration
- Employment Practices
- Education & Training
- Time Off & Leave
- Health & Safety
- Performance Management
Clavum’s Comprehensive Audit Services provide an organization with a non-biased, comprehensive assessment of its HR infrastructure, enabling organizations to fully understand the state of their current employment practices. Clavum customizes each Comprehensive Audit approach to meet the specific issues or needs of each client. Clavum provides:
- Thorough review of the key HR functional areas, covering over 100 HR issues
- On-site review of records, documentation, and materials, as well as meetings and interviews with selected personnel
- Review of other aspects of the organization relevant to the customized approach
- Immediate feedback from your assigned Clavum Project Manager
- Evidence-based documentation of current practices and identification and prioritization of risks
- Customized Report of Findings and Recommendations, as well as Implementation Management Tool
- Review of findings and recommendations with key staff members
- Customization of an implementation plan defining the actions needed to meet state and federal employment requirements and regulations, and assisting in the efficient and effective management of compliance risks
- Technical support for solution implementation if needed or requested.
Clavum’s Comprehensive Audit Services can include virtual as well as on-site services. Contact us today to discuss your customized comprehensive auditing needs.
Policies and Procedures
Effective workplace policies and procedures have never been more important than in today’s challenging, ever-changing business world. It is essential for organizations to have policies and procedures developed and implemented based on best employment practices, if for no other reason than to protect your organization and its employees.
But effective policies and procedures offer benefits beyond this – they provide for:
- Uniformity and consistency in decision-making and operations
- Demonstration of the organization’s values
- Quick and efficient action and resolution when a problem occurs
- A framework for business planning
- Direction of the organization despite periods of change
- Assistance with performance assessment and accountability
- Clarification of functions and responsibilities
- Improved communication for employees
- An overall sense of stability and dependability to the workforce
- And of course, employment practice-related risk management.
Clavum develops both individual policies and procedures for our clients, as well as entire Personnel/Employee Handbooks, all based on industry best practices and in alignment with today’s ever-changing state and federal regulations.