Strategic Recruitment Support
When we say Strategic Recruitment, we mean strategic! Clavum provides the expert services and resources needed to ensure your recruitment efforts pay off for the long-term! From the very start of identifying the skills needed to the end of the candidate evaluation and selection, Clavum ensures your workforce additions are the right fit for your organization.
Clavum, using your Company’s strategic plan and current workforce data, guides you through a future focused look at your short-term and long-term talent needs. Clavum assists you in identifying current & future skill needs over a 3 to 5 year period. In addition, Clavum helps to develop recruitment strategies and plan job advertisements to build qualified and diverse pools of candidates.
Candidate Selection Assessment
Managing today’s human capital is challenging enough, but you don’t need to make your decisions based on subjective processes and instinct. Clavum provides a wealth of assessments to help make strategic decisions. Whether it’s succession planning, new hires, organizational alignment, or performance improvement, Clavum’s validated Assessment Tools can provide the knowledge you need to make the decisions that really matter. Contact us and let us know your needs or employee issues, and we’ll recommend the tools that can help achieve the desired results.
Interviewing employee candidates is a critical element of any hiring process, regardless of the nature of the position. With the ever-changing and ever-challenging equal employment landscape, the elevated level of risk associated with hiring, and the cost of a wrong hire, you cannot afford to conduct interviews without proper preparation. Clavum works with you to develop custom interview guides to ensure that you consistently hire the ‘best fit’ candidate that can successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Our custom interview guides provide for:
- Strategic alignment with the knowledge, skills, and capabilities needed to successfully perform the essential functions of the position
- Consistent, dependable, and qualified rating of candidates
- Strategic alignment with the mission, values, and goals of the organization and project team(s)
- Required level of documentation
- Appropriate level of screening for phased interview processes
- Required pre-interview preparation for interviewers
- Gathering of critical and relevant information
- Coordination and synchronization of interviewers’ roles
- Identification and strategic alignment with the critical aspects of the job and the environment
Don’t underestimate the power and value of your interviews. It could cost your organization more than the position is actually worth. Let Clavum help to ensure the success of your interviews and the important level of risk management needed.
Employee Onboarding is the process of integrating employees into their new work environment and overseeing their progress during that critical first year. It is the last stage of the recruitment process and is the first step toward retention. It goes beyond the orientation program and is the process of aligning, assimilating, integrating, and transitioning a new employee by focusing on:
- a strong employer welcome
- affirming the employee’s right choice in a job
- affirming that the employee fits into the organization
- building a long-term employment relationship
Your employees make a commitment to you and your organization when they accept an offer of employment. At the same time, you have made a commitment to them as a valued part of your workforce. . Orientation is an introductory stage in the onboarding process of new employee and must be a component of the on-boarding process. However, many organizations stop at the employee orientation and conclude any formal program within the first few weeks of employment.
Employee Orientation Programs
Orientation programs serve as an important element of the recruitment and retention process. Many employers may recognize this and may even categorize their practice of giving new employees a handbook and having required forms completed as an “orientation program.” But at Clavum we know the benefits and value a good orientation program brings to an organization, and our Orientation
PROGRAMS ARE DEVELOPED SO THAT OUR CLIENTS CAN REAP THESE BENEFITS:
- Reduced Startup Costs – Good orientation programs help new employees get up to speed quicker, thereby reducing the costs associated with learning the job.
- Reduced Anxiety – Good orientation programs help to reduce anxiety that results from entering into an unknown situation, and help provide guidelines for behavior and conduct so new employees don’t have to experience the stress of guessing.
- Reduced Employee Turnover – Employee turnover increases when employees feel unvalued, or are placed in positions that impede job performance. Good orientation programs show that the organization values the employee and helps provide the tools necessary for successful performance.
- Reduced Supervisor Time: The better the initial orientation, the less likely supervisors and co-workers will have to spend time teaching the employee, costing additional production downtime.
- Increased Clarity of Job Expectations, Positive Attitudes and Job Satisfaction: It is important that new employees learn as soon as possible what is expected of them, and what to expect from others, in addition to learning about the values and attitudes of the organization. If the employee feels well informed and isn’t met with surprises, increased positive attitudes and job satisfaction will occur thereby increasing their desire to give their best efforts to the employer.
Let Clavum invest the time needed to ensure your recruitment efforts pay off, planting the right seed from the beginning with effective orientation!
Today’s businesses know that what worked last year, doesn’t exactly work the same today, and may not work at all next year. Businesses and organizations are facing new challenges with economy weakness, technology advancements, diversified workforces, skill shortages, and globalization. And if you aren’t srategically planning for the future, you are leaving your organization’s future success to chance.
When Clavum facilitates a strategic planning initiative, you can be sure to have a solid and dependable foundation that will guide meaningful, outcome-based efforts over the course of future operations.
Clavum’s’s strategic planning facilitators’ skill-sets are developed to ensure:
- National, regional, and local industry aspects are considered and addressed
- Objectives and goals are established to a level that fosters success as well as flexibility
- Gaps are identified, solutions are defined, and success factors and measurement models are established and incorporated
- Healthy team interaction, and thought-provoking discussions are engaged in a controlled, supportive environment
- A level of consensus and buy-in is achieved with all members of the strategic planning team to the highest extent possible to support a sustained level of enthusiasm moving forward with your plan, and improved and measurable outcomes
- Most of all, that you are satisfied with the results of your efforts. No one knows your business better than you do, but Clavum will provide the structure and focus to guide the development of a meaningful strategic plan.
We follow a methodical approach to meet the unique strategic planning needs of each of our clients, incorporating customized training, work products, guidelines and resources to eliminate the guessing, minimize conflicts, and focus in on the critical future strategy of your organization. Let Clavum help your organization plan to succeed!